10. Avoid sitting in the Hillsborough Clerk of Court’s Traffic Ticket Office for hours waiting on the numbering system to randomly call your number.
9. Avoid being ordered around by Bailiffs at traffic court about things like chewing gum, cell phones, etc.
8. Avoid paying $6.00 to park at the Hillsborough County Courthouse at least twice to request a hearing and attend the hearing.
7. Avoid having to buy/find a stamp and envelope to mail in your ticket and fine amount to the Court.
6. Avoid having to take two (2) days off work – one to request a hearing and one to attend the hearing.
5. Opportunity to work with the Tampa traffic attorneys and staff of Hackworth Law.com and have a traffic attorney walk you step by step through the process of your ticket.
4. Opportunity to have your ticket and situation thoroughly examined to determine whether you have any factual or legal defenses to the ticket.
3. Opportunity to avoid points for the ticket, increased insurance costs and increased fines and court costs.
2. Opportunity to avoid appearing before a judge and the police officer that cited you.
1. Chance to work with the Tampa traffic attorneys of Hackworth Law and resolve your ticket as quickly, cheaply and efficiently as possible, without you even having to come to Court and miss work.